Now, you can vacation or leave your home unattended with peace of mind. We have patrols unit available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to check on their home.
Our security personnel are available to periodically inspect unattended homes for signs of environmental, criminal or vandal activity and to respond to any threat to the safety and security of that property.
Planning on a short vacation and need your residence checked during this time? Vacation Watch is available for those clients requiring short term house watch services.
Complete our Vacation Watch online form, or contact our office. We provide a detailed and comprehensive property inspection to give you peace of mind while you’re away. If we find anything that is out of the ordinary, we will contact you immediately.
Exterior House Check Services start at $35 per visit for homes up to 2500 square feet. This service includes:
- Full inspection of property exterior.
- Newspaper, junkmail, and leaflet removal.
- Inspect all doors, windows, and all exterior structures.
- Garage inspection.
- Check hot tubs and pools.
- Erosion and water damage checks.
- Check for signs of rodents and insects.
A detailed report will be completed each visit; property owners will be contacted in the event of an issue. We will check and secure any items we think might create a hazard and notify you of what we did..
Other Unique Services
- Water your plants.
- Run garaged or parked automobiles.
- Meet with hired contractors during your absence.
- Organize house cleaning service upon your departure and prior to your return.
Interior House Checks ($45 per visit) A complete interior home check as well as an exterior property check is included in this service.
- Check security systems is operational.
- Inspect basement for leaks, and check all water fixtures.
- Check for water leaks at windows, doors and ceiling.
- Monitor interior humidity and temperature levels.
- Run water in all showers, sinks, and tubs, and flust toilets.
- Check if freezer and refridgerator are working properly.
- Check circuit breaker are set, per instructions.
- Check water heater and utility rooms for abnormality.
- Check for obvious signs of mold or mildew.
- Ensure curtains and blinds are closed.