CONSTRUCTION SECURITY OFFICERS & EQUIPMENT
- Have you had any copper theft?
- Have you had any tools missing?
- Have you had unwanted visitors come after hours?
- Do you have wet cement or any delicate setup onsite that needs protection?
- Do you worry about curious bystanders or pedestrians coming into an unsafe environment and getting hurt?
- Do you worry about OSHA standards and keeping the site up to par?
- Is there any political party that may be in opposition to success of this project?
Innovative Protection has worked extensively on major construction projects, such as high commercial buildings, apartment complexes, school campuses, and even country border divider. We understand that a minor vandalism or theft could delay a project weeks, and cost thousands to millions of dollars. Protecting the equipment from damage is essential for a streamlined project. Also, protecting the construction site against copper theft is vital to ensure supplies are available in a timely fashion for the project’s progress. Nowadays, construction sites have a variety of issues that could be minor but cause major delays. Our goal is make sure that we setup a secure perimeter, protect the equipment, deter harm, and make sure everything at the end of the construction day is the same as the following morning at start of work. In addition, we can monitor contractor access, check credentials, and ensure homeless wanderers do not seek shelter on the property. Officers may utilize regular vehicles, conduct foot patrols, and work with current alarm systems. Officers watch for safety and fire hazards, and anything that may cause harm to the assets, personnel and visitors. Regardless of the dynamics of your company’s needs, we can provide a solution that fits you.
According to the latest statistics from the national Insurance Crime Bureau, construction sites — along with vacant homes — are the most vandalized and burglarized sites in the country. In view of statistics such as this, it is lucidly clear that there is a need to have a competent and effective construction security strategy in place. One of the primary concerns of any construction site manager is access, especially when the construction crew is not on the site.
The primary mission at Innovative Protection is to function in the capacity of a strategic partner with our clients in order to provide an exceptional and professional level of construction security. What creates the distinction between Innovative Protection and other construction site security companies is our specialized expertise in the construction industry as we provide individually tailored strategies based on the specific needs of our clients. We employ these strategies with precision and dedication to the security of the site.
At Innovative Protection, our guards use a vendor and visitor log in sheet to accurately record who gains access to the construction site. With this construction security, no equipment or material will be released without the proper written consent of an established authorized person — normally the construction supervisor or site manager.
An exceptional construction site security strategy begins long before the first security officer is placed onsite. Building a proper foundation based on the specific details and needs of the site in question is a prerequisite to a successful strategy deployment. Because construction sites normally involve a significant amount of sub-contractors that represent a number of different fields, there is generally a lot of expensive equipment and material on site, which can be quite tempting for professional and amateur criminals. Devising a strategy that will ensure the safety and security of the site in completion is what Innovative Protection specializes in.
We make sure that our security officers are adequately trained to be effective in evaluating a site upon arrival. This allows them to readily identify any particular security issues that need to be addressed. We pride ourselves in offering up to 24-hour construction security seven days per week at very reasonable rates. When you look at what we offer, you will easily see that the minimal investment that you are making has immeasurable value.
Other benefits include:
- 24-hour supervision — meaning that we don’t leave our officers out on an island. Supervisors make rounds daily to check on the officers and your site.
- We keep a large number of qualified applicants is our human resources data base, and if the need arises, we are able to hire security personnel specifically for your project. We are 100 percent prepared to meet your needs.
- We employ the use of advanced technology, such as wireless time clocks, to ensure that our officers are present at your site when they are required to be there.
- If you are unsatisfied with an officer — for any reason — we will immediately replace the officer.
- We also offer 24-hour access to our management staff, so that you will be able to have any concerns addressed, regardless to the time of day
- We will ensure that the appropriate No Trespassing and Warning Signs are posted in the proper areas
In addition to providing uniform security personnel, Innovative Protection also offers a number of full-service programs which include:
- 24-hour controlled access — Meaning that all vendors and visitors must log in and out at all times
- Constant patrolling of the complete site, checking to make sure that all equipment and material is secure
- Immediately put a halt to unauthorized visits
- Immediately evict anyone who is loitering on the site
- Control and manage any homeless activity in and around the construction site
- Erect and man a guard shack or station if deemed necessary
- Write and submit daily activity reports
- Detect and report any hazardous situations that may have developed
Construction companies make up a significant amount of our client base and we have developed a great deal of experience and expertise in dealing with construction sites.
Another important element of our general philosophy that separates us from other security companies is the effort we put into the lifeline of our company — our staff. We invest heavily in our personnel to ensure that they are properly trained and equipped. We also ensure that their salaries are highly competitive. We understand that the effectiveness and dependability of our company greatly depends on them, and we treat them as such. This means that you will be able to depend on them as well.
Our goal here at Innovative Protection is to continue to lead the security industry in providing unparalleled security services and individualized programs to our clients at rates that are more than reasonable. You will be happy to know that in most cases, any overtime that may be accrued by the officer will not be passed on to you.
We have developed an extraordinary reputation for excellence, and we are more than happy to provide you with references, should it be necessary. If you are looking for a security company that will be able to provide a comprehensive security program that will allow to you have an exceptional level of confidence that your construction site will remain safe, you can rest assured that you have found a company that you can partner with on your current and future projects.