We’re very selective, but if you become part of the Innovative Protection team you’ll enjoy above average pay rates; have extensive professional training resources available; be provided with opportunities for advancement; and be eligible for bonuses and incentive awards. We have an exceptionally low employee turnover rate for a very good reason – Innovative Patrol is a great place to work!
Our Management team realizes that one of the differences in our security personnel and that of our competitors is our commitment to training. Innovative’s training department is constantly updating its programs to keep up with today’s security needs. The training programs include general subjects as well as specialized subjects that relate to a particular industry or type of facility.
Bonuses, incentives and Awards.
Innovative Protection recognizes the importance of establishing and maintaining programs that reward and encourage exemplary performance. In keeping with this philosophy, we have company-wide programs for:
- Attendance bonus
- Employee referral bonus
- Sales lead bonus
- Officer of the Month
- Certificate of Commendation
- Meritorious Achievement Recognition
- Distinguished Service Awards
- Officer of the Year Program
Applying for Employment
Innovative Protection selects and trains managers and support personnel who possess strong leadership qualities; have sound and ethical business and professional backgrounds; and have demonstrated a dedication and commitment to professionalism. We admit it: we’re selective.
It is the policy of Innovative Protection to recruit, interview and employ only qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex or age. Innovative Protection complies with affirmative action programs and is an equal opportunity employer.
The Innovative Protection screening, evaluation and selection process is conducted to ensure that our clients are provided professional security personnel who are dependable, reliable, and expect to be retained for the long term.
Applicants must pass a pre-employment suitability investigation including:
- Criminal history check
- Verification of dates and quality of employment
- Verification of residence
- Personal, professional and credit reference checks
You must at a minimum meet the following qualifications:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Have the legal right to work in the United States
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be of a good moral character
- Be in good physical condition
- Be emotionally and mentally stable
- Not be a chronic user of intoxicating beverages
- Have no addiction to habit forming drugs such as narcotics and barbiturates
- Have no convictions for felonies or any crimes involving moral turpitude or illegal use or possession of a dangerous weapon (Some juvenile records are disqualifying)
- Have no record of discharge from previous employment due to misconduct
- Have a neat and professional appearance
- Have a desire to learn, progress, and develop as a security professional
- Be a high school graduate
- Credit rating check
- Must be available to work days, evenings, nights and weekends
- Qualify for licensure as a security guard or protective agent
- Receive verification of application
Personal characteristics required
You must display/possess the following personal traits to be considered for employment with Innovative Protection:
- Honesty, responsibility, courtesy, tact, dependability, integrity, cooperation, trustworthiness
- Socially well adjusted and emotionally stable
- Possess sound judgment, a positive attitude, flexibility, personal pride, a neat and presentable appearance, maturity and a positive view regarding contract security guard duties
If you meet our requirements and are ready to apply, Email you resume to HR@InnovativePatrol.Com