- If you do not receive a confirmation number, your vehicle is not safelisted
- If you do not have a license PLATE, you must use the LAST SEVEN (7) DIGITS OF YOUR VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- Using anything else WILL invalidate your safe list and you will be subject to a citation or possible tow.
- If you have a LICENSE PLATE and safelist by VIN, you are subject to tow.
- You must click on and highlight each individual date you want as a safe listed date for your request to be accepted.
- Each single Safelist is valid for 24 hours from the date and time of submitting the safelist and is activated at the time you receive confirmation #. Example if you are safelisting for after midnight, always select the after midnight date.
- Invalid or Incorrectly entered safe list request will not be honored and as such will be subject to citation and/or towing, plus possible withdrawal of all future safe listing privileges.
- Safelisting your vehicle does not prevent it from being towed if NOT parked in a designated legal space.
- Safelisting your vehicle does not give you the right to store your vehicle. If you plan to store your vehicle, please contact your management company for special safelist.
- Safelisting your vehicle does not guarantee a parking space.
- Some associations do NOT allow parking or safelisting of commercial or recreational vehicles to be safelisted. Towing might occur, even if safelisted.
- Some associations do not allow safelisting of resident vehicles and direct them to check their association rules for further information.
- We ask that you do not email safe list or hot list requests, as we do not monitor our emails 24/7 and unfortunately cannot be responsible for tows or citations resulting from missed communications.